Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Break Odds & Ends....

We've had a very nice Spring break so far...the weather could be nicer but we made the most out of the semi-warm weather! Last weekend Justine & I took a road trip to NJ to our freshmen year roommate's bridal shower! It was very nice to see her and I think she was very surprised to see us too! Tomorrow Jeff, Kenzie & I are driving back down to NJ for Drake's 1st birthday party! Can't believe he's going to be 1!!!! Where does the time go!?!?


Here are some random pictures from the past couple days....


Today Kenzie and I walked to the ball flats to throw rocks in the river and swing!

We stopped by Chuck E Cheese one day to use some of the tokens we've had for over a year!

She had fun playing with some games....

...but had more fun putting "money" (tokens) in the slots and then getting off when the ride started to move!








Yesterday I got out a new toy (Christmas present from Jeff's sister...thanks Titi!). We put it away during the winter months b/c Kenzie would ask to use it everyday! So she was very happy to finally be able to play with it! She would play and tell me she needed to rest...
another rest....
Poor girl got mommy's frizzies! :)

Before Chuck E Cheese, my mom, Kenzie & I ate at Pizza Hut and I won Kenzie this stuffed bunny in one of those claw games! :) I'm not sure who was happier....me or Kenzie!?! hehe....after I won it, she hugged the bunny and said "I love you"....not sure if she was talking to me or the bunny!?


Kenzie also learned out to pedal...finally!


This picture was taken on the way up to my brother's house but I forgot to post....love the supermodel sleeping pose! :)

2 comments:

Justine said...

Looks like you guys had a great spring break...I can't wait for our next roadtrip t/g!

Emily said...

Haha! It's great that she knows when she needs to rest:) Love her hair and would take it any day....frizziness and all! I can't believe Drake is 1 already! Time flies! She is such a big girl on the bike! Hope to see you some time this week!