Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Princess Ballerina" and more....

Today I asked Kenzie what she wanted to wear....
She said she wanted to wear a princess dress...I quickly came up with "Princess Ballerina"....twirly skirt, leg warmers, and princess shoes! She was very happy! :)




Later, I painted the Princess Ballerina's cute little toes! :)

Yesterday I took Kenzie to story time at the libary....
The theme this week was "I am special"....they made this cute name ribbon craft...I thought it was very cute!

I might have made a huge mistake...I let Kenzie use scissors yesterday and now all she asks for now is to "play" with scissors! She spent a 1/2 hour yesterday cutting paper...haha how fun! My first double stacked bow....I might have spent 3 hours on this and maybe it's not perfect but it turned out a lot better than expected! :)

Watching Diego...
Last night I put her to bed and she kept on yelling "Mommy I love you"
So I would say "I love you too"
And then she said "I love you too, too!"
I love this age!

No comments: