Friday, May 8, 2009

9 months old!!!!

Makenzie turned 9 months on Wednesday!! I can't believe my little newborn baby will be 1 year old in less than 3 months!!! It's sad & exciting at the same time!! :) Kenzie had her 9 month check up and she now weighs 17.1 lbs and about 27 inches! She was due for some shots but her doctor decided to wait since she was already pretty miserable with another double ear infection!! When she goes back next Monday she will get some dreaded shots!


I don't have a lot of new pictures to post since little Miss Kenzie has been sick but here are a few from last weekend. Grampy bought her this car as an early early birthday present! Grampy also bought Abbie one too for her birthday but since her birthday is only a couple weeks away she will have to wait! I can't wait until Jeannine & I can walk the babies to the park in their matching pink buggies! Kenzie loves it....






This is the only pic I took of Makenzie throughout the week....but it pretty much sums up the week she had!! Poor girl!


I am very excited that's it's the weekend!! Tomorrow is my bestfriend's daughter's 3rd birthday party in Oneonta....and Sunday is Mommy's day!!! Exciting!!

No comments: