Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!


I had a great Memorial Day weekend. Saturday was Abbie's 1st birthday party (see post below) and on Sunday my best friend Justine came with her daughter for a visit! The weather was beautiful and we spent the day outside and took a walk to get ice cream! On Monday we went to the Memorial Day parade! The parade was very short (lasted probably less than 5 minutes) but all the girls seemed to enjoy it! I enjoyed dressing Makenzie up in red, white & blue! After the parade Jeannine set up a kiddie pool and the babies loved it!! I am very excited for Summer to spend time by the kiddie pool with the girls!! :)



Also did you notice my new blog look???? I am VERY excited to have a nice looking blog!! Jennifer did such a good job making my "blah" blog look fun and pretty!! I would def recommend Jennifer if anyone wants to make their blog pretty! :)
Sunday

If you look close you might be able to see a tooth!

Playing in Abbie's new chair!

Then Ella wanted a picture in the chair...

Tatiana!

Memorial Day parade!!

Pool!!

3 comments:

Justine said...

Beautiful pics...I'm so excited for summer too! I love the big floppy white sun hat!

Emily said...

Love the pics and the new background! Hope to see you soon...I am having Kenzie withdrawl again! 19 days of school left....YAY!

alexandra's mommy said...

Yes, lovely pictures of her! I love the new background too! The red dress is just too cute! Have a great weekend with your baby!