Sunday, May 31, 2009

ZOO....and some random pics!

Today we had a little girls day out at the Binghamton Zoo! My college friend Sam came down from Albany to Oneonta last night and this morning Sam, Justine, Tatiana and I all headed to the zoo! It was a lot of fun! We worked up quite the appetite from the zoo since all the trails seem to be up hill and after we had a very delicious lunch. Kenzie seemed to like the zoo....she got close to some goats and loved to watch the fish! She was very good all day....She seems to know how to fool everyone....why does she only throw tantrums for me when no one is around?!? I love her dearly but believe me Sam & Justine she does have some sassiness to her! hehe :)



Watching the peguins....Daddy's favorite!
A picture of the penguins for Daddy!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weekend pics...

Sometimes when Kenzie is napping I will go into the room to get something and realize she is still awake. I automatically hide from her b/c I know if she sees me she will cry and want to be picked up. Well since the pack 'n play has a see through netting all around it's pretty hard to hide from her. There is no hiding from Kenzie...she will squish her face up to the netting to look for me! She looks at me with those big eyes saying "please pick me up Mommy!!" How could I say no?!? hehe
Piggy nose

This is what happens when I let her go to sleep at night with wet hair....

2 comments:

Emily said...

So fun! I took my class to the Rosamond Gifford Zoo on Friday and was SOOOOO tired that night! Your brother didn't understand why since I just "played" at the zoo all day! It's hard work. I love the new pics!

Justine said...

It was so great seeing you two!! Love the piggy play pen face and the crazy hair pics!