Friday, May 22, 2009

This & That...

I haven't had much to blog about lately....I realized that it's been almost 2 weeks since I have posted!! I also realized I have not taken many pictures in the past couple weeks! A quick Kenzie update...

-She finally has teeth!!! 1 has made an appearance and what a fine looking tooth it is! The other bottom tooth is just about to break through!!

-She recently has taken on quite an attitude!! She has thrown quite a few tantrums at home and at stores if I take something away from her! How dare I take something away from Princess Kenzie?!?

-I think she definitely has come out of her shell a lot...I can see a lot more of her personality lately! I think I have a little sassy girl on my hands...


Here are some pics from the last week or so....







blowing bubbles


I was hoping I would be able to see her little tooth in this pic but for some reason I can't see it....I'll try to get some pics of her beautiful pearly whites!
It's not the best picture but the girls looked so cute dressed alike!! Here they are at Burger King...

1st Biter Biscuit

2 comments:

Emily said...

She is growing into a beautiful little girl (minus the tantrums!) HA! Have fun at the party....Kisses to Kenz!

Justine said...

Love the new background...Zebratastic!