Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!

I had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!! I was very excited for Mother's Day this year since it was my very first with Makenzie! Jeff took us out to lunch at Cracker Barrel and we relaxed the rest of the day! Later in the day Jeannine & I had ice cream sundaes and chocolate chip pie with our mom! It was a great day!! :)
Roses & chocolate from Daddy & Kenzie
Apparently ProFlowers thought I was a great mom this year b/c they sent me an extra bouquet of roses and chocolate. Perhaps it was a mistake but I believe they thought I deserved them!! :)
The weather was very chilly but we still were able to go for a quick stroll with the pink buggy!

I love being a Mommy!!!!


1 comment:

alexandra's mommy said...

Looks like you had a great day! I love that little cart she rides in! I might have to get Alex one of those now! Thanks for the idea! I also love the picture of you two! What a great shot!