Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just an ordinary day...

Just recently I watched a video on another blog called The Gift of an Ordinary Day. Search it on You Tube-it's a really good video...it will make you want to quit your job and spend 24/7 with your kids! :)
DSC_0005
Today I couldn't help taking some pictures of Kenzie on just an ordinary day. Since I was at my sister's house and her camera was just sitting there I had to take advantage. I love her camera and the pictures it takes!
DSC_0010
The video is about how quickly children grow up and how much you miss those ordinary days from when your children were younger...
After watching the video I realized how many things I will miss when Kenzie is older....to list a few:
*the smell when she wakes up (pee pee, drool & sweat)
*changing her diaper
*chasing after her when it's time for bed, diaper change, get dressed...
*hearing her say "Mama" every morning
*Kenzie's own sign for drink....which usually results in a finger up her nose
*holding her
*combing her curls
*watching Barney while holding her
*watching her dance to Barney....
and those are just a few....
DSC_0021
DSC_0007
DSC_0017
DSC_0008

6 comments:

HowryFamily said...

LOVE these pictures of her!!
She seriously is one of the most beautiful little girls I've ever seen!

Emily said...

Her curls are amazing! Is she eating goldfish again!? ha I am so glad the uggs fit her now! Miss you Kenz!

Sam said...

aww that was a really sweet blog. She is getting so big so fast, and you def. have to cherish every moment xo

alexandra's mommy said...

Thanks so much for your post! I have to say she is just gorgeous too! It is amazing how quickly they grow and since I am home now I have found so much more energy to cherish those moments.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hey Kristin...Kenzie is absolutely beautiful!!!! Danny & I would love to watch that video that you spoke of but can't seem to find it on YouTube. Can you post a link please?