Sunday, January 3, 2010

Winter break recap

I've had a great week home with little Kenzie! It was so nice spending all week with her-playing with her new toys, sleeping in (she actually slept in to about 7:30 a couple times!), shopping, watching Barney over & over again...



She loves the Little People zoo from Grampy....she'll move the animals back and forth from her toy box to the zoo and sometimes she'll push them around in her stroller.


Playing with her new moo moo cow...

On Thursday my brother & his wife came down for lunch and we got to celebrate Christmas with them! And btw they are expecting a....BOY! I can't wait to meet little Brayden David!!



I realized that I have to let Kenzie grow up a little and feed herself...I'm always feeding her and rarely let her feed herself-I guess you can tell by the yogurt on her nose! Practice makes perfect, right?

I'm not sure when my mom and I are going to learn that Kenzie does NOT like the mall! Over the weekend we tried again...guess what? She still hates it! She did enjoy her time at the mall a little bit when we took a break from shopping to ride some kiddie rides!


Same ride, about 6 months ago! Look how much she has changed!! :)

2 comments:

Justine said...

Kenzie has changed so much..she always had that little mischief in her eye but only now is creating some:) Isn't it funny how they have to work at the spoon to the mouth thing but the finger to the nostril thing comes naturally..hehe!

Emily said...

SO CUTE! I love the yogurt pic. She has grown up so much!