Monday, January 18, 2010

Pictures...

Lately Kenzie has been happy with taking pictures....she will actually sit there and say "cheese".....it makes me so happy and I definitely take advantage!

"funny face"

Ahh...I just couldn't stop taking pictures...hehe
One of my goals for 2010 is to cook a new meal at least once a month...January's meal was a chicken pot pie! It was very yummy and even Kenzie enjoyed it! Jeff does most of the cooking and if he's at work I usually turn to something quick & easy so I was pretty proud of myself that it turned out so yummy!

"cheese" with fishies in her mouth
Daddy's Atlanta Falcon's cheerleader...Despite living in Queens his whole life he's an Atlanta fan! He gets a lot of slack from his friends! :)




1 comment:

Emily said...

Love the pics! You are a Martha in the making! Kisses to Kenz!