Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kenzie's 1st...

Matilda Jane! :)
051
How cute does she look in Matilda?!?! My sister bought Kenzie this outfit for Christmas and I was so excited to put her in it! It's so different from all of Kenzie's other clothes....while I love it don't expect too many more MJ outfits for Kenzie...they are a little out of our budget for baby clothes! :)
Last week Jeannine and I took the girls to Chuck E Cheese! This time is was a lot more enjoyable! We got there right at 10AM so there might have been 1 or 2 other families in the whole building! The girls had all the rides, games and tunnels to themselves!
062
077

Kenzie & Abbie spent most of their time riding in the school bus! Abbie even caused a little scene when my sister told her it was time to leave (sorry for including that Jeannine-just had to let everyone know how much they enjoyed the bus!) Hehe :)
075

052
I even was able to take Kenzie through some of the tunnels and down the slide! She loved it! I'm not sure how kids do it....it's so painful to crawl through those tunnels!! :)

043

I'm only posting this picture b/c it's cute of Kenzie.....she loved to look out the tunnel window to see Aunt NeeNee and Grampy! (FYI-I wasn't trying to be in the picture! hehe)

041

3 comments:

HowryFamily said...

love love love the outfit!!! Sadly they're way out of our budget too:) ha!

Emily said...

I love the outfit!

The Riggs said...

Love the dress!