Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

I feel like lately I have been really in to taking sleeping pictures of Makenzie. Maybe because when she's sleeping she doesn't run from the camera or just start throwing a tantrum at the sight of it....
I just couldn't help myself tonight....our tired little princess fell asleep around 6:15 watching Barney!
And last night I couldn't help myself either....I just stared at her like this for so long! Why are sleeping babies/toddlers so precious?
Maybe b/c when they are sleeping they aren't screaming, hitting, biting, pushing, throwing things out of anger, etc....hehe! Ahhh...I love her....
...and her smelly toes! :)

3 comments:

Jodee said...

What sweet snoozing pictures! I especially love the piggy pictures!

Emily said...

How funny!

Justine said...

Love the sleeping beauty pics...it's so cute how her legs hang out of the crib! I also love sleeping babies! Prob the reason Tati is still allowed in bed with us is that I secretly love falling asleep watching her angelic sleeping face...hehe! I think even when she's all grown up I'll prob still fall asleep with the memory of that face!