Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kids Kingdom

Today Justine & I took Kenzie & Tatiana to Kids Kingdom. We've been wanting to take the girls there for awhile and when better to take them than on a cold winter day! They loved it and we loved it too! What's better than seeing your child having fun?!?!
They ran, climbed, jumped, laughed, made friends, and cried when we had to leave (Kenzie)....

It seems as though every time we get the girls t/g their age difference gets smaller....I'm so excited for the day when they can actually play t/g! I know soon they will be bff like their mommies!

2 comments:

Emily said...

FUN! I love the one where Kenz is looking at T! Such cuties!

Justine said...

You got some great pics! I still smile when I think about Kenzie almost flipping that rocking toy over and her narrowly escaping doom around every corner with her little walk and smile on her face!