Friday, February 26, 2010

Library

Today we had another snow day! I'm so happy to have a 4 day weekend!! Today Kenzie, Daddy & I played outside, dug out our car and Kenzie ate snow-a lot of it! Haha not sure what's so appealing about snow but I feel like all kids love to eat it!
It finally stopped snowing during Kenzie's nap so after she woke up we walked to the library. Kenzie loves books and I love to read to her but after reading the same book a million times it gets a little old! Luckily, we live within a 3 or 4 minute walk to the library!
Kenzie loves the library....a little too much! Once inside she screams & shouts, runs around, climbs on the chairs, knocks over the puzzles and calls out "doggie" over and over again (b/c of a stuffed dog on the shelf)....not the best library behavior!!
Here are a few pictures from our 20 minutes at the library....I purposely do not stay long fearing people might not like a wild little toddler running around! :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE THOSE BOOTS! She is going to be such a great reader...did she start Twilight yet? ha

Justine said...

I love her boots too...do they make them in adult sizes? I used to take Tati to story time at the library before her preschool days. She never really caught on to the whole sit quietly thing. One class she stood up and said "I want to go outside" and walked out in the middle of story time. I was too embarrassed to go back, lol! There was also the time she left teeth marks in a book she borrowed...ahh, memories!

ji said...

Cute...however I don't remember getting an invite to this little library date?? Maybe next time you won't get an invite to the pizza date!