Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day!

How happy was I when I got the "no school" call today?!? Very happy!!
There is something about a snow day that makes me feel like a kid again!
I was so giddy this morning knowing I could stay home and play outside with Kenzie! It got even better when I realized Jeff was off today too! :)
We played outside and tried out the sled for the 1st time...
Kenzie LOVED it!
It was the cutest thing seeing her in the sled. She looked so tiny! We walked all the way to my sister's house...
Kenzie was very excited to see my sister's house and she even squealed when she saw Grampy outside! Sometimes she acts like she doesn't go there almost everyday! hehe
Before we left for our walk back Kenzie and Abbie had a few minutes to play outside together! :)
Today was snow much fun! hehe :)

2 comments:

Justine said...

Looks like such a fun day, I love that you can walk to your sister's house! I have yet to go sledding w/ Tati this winter...we'll have to go this weekend!

so carzy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.