Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow day #2!

We had another snow day today! It has been snowing all day and it's suppose to keep snowing tonight too! Maybe another snow day tomorrow?!? A 4 day weekend, I'll take it! :)
It was windy and wet outside so I wasn't expecting to stay out long....but to my surprise Kenzie did not want to come in! She even took a few falls and went face first in the snow but she's a trooper and got up and played some more!
Showing me her snowy mittens!

Kenzie and I went to my sister's for lunch...I took a lot of pics! :)
How cute is this pic of the girls!?! It's very rare to get a good picture of 2 toddlers! :)









3 comments:

Justine said...

I actually had a 1/2 snow day today! Love the pic of the girls t/g they look like little models! Love Kenzie in pigtails too!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

So cute in pink! I can't believe she let the pig tails stay in! Did you bribe her with Barney? ha! Wish you were closer so that I could hang with you girls on a snow day....it's just me, Mika, and Chipper (not too much fun).
(I had a major spelling error and had to re-post..sorry! Enjoy your day off!