Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Daddy!! :)
Unfortunately, Jeff had to work on Father's Day :( but he was able to enjoy the morning with us at church and a quick lunch before leaving!  Life of a daddy....always at work! :)  
We celebrated last weekend at Red Lobster...yum! 
 When I asked Kenzie what she loved to do most with daddy her response was "wrestle with him"!  I swear, that's their love language!  The minute Jeff walks in the door after work Kennie will say "come on daddy, lets wrestle!" or the other day Jeff walks in the door and Kennie says "daddy, I thought you were going to tackle me when you got home!" hahaha!  See Jeff, you don't need a little boy! :)
Kenzie was playing photographer.....
....she even posed us in this one!  She told daddy to bend down and mommy to stand up! I think Kenzie might have found her calling! :)
 ((21 weeks!))
 Thank you for being a great daddy!!  
We love you,
Mommy & Makenzie
(and I know baby Josie is going to love you too!!)

No comments: