Friday, June 29, 2012

June Wrap Up

I can't believe June is just about over!  
Wow...time flies! 

We haven't been up to much....Kenzie & I have been enjoying playing outside, playing with water balloons, going for walks and watching movies in the AC! :)  Jeff has been super busy at work...booo! Last week he worked just about 70 hours! Ugh!  I'm hoping his hours get better soon so we can enjoy some daddy time!:)

We had a little scare here this past week.  Jeff had his 6 month scan last week and they found a lymph node in his pelvis that was larger than it should be.  The doctor didn't think too much of it but thought Jeff should get a PET scan just to be sure.  We do know that if his Testicular Cancer comes back it would most likely come back in his pelvis so we were a little nervous!  On Wednesday Jeff had his PET scan....Kenzie and I both came along since it was also my birthday and we were going to get some lunch after and go to some stores, but we did not know that he would be radioactive after the scan so my mom had to pick Kenzie and I up from the hospital b/c we couldn't be in the same car as him and the doctor even advised (since I'm pregnant) not even to spend the rest of the day with him!  :(  I was pretty bummed not to spend my bday together.....but it was worth it b/c the next day we got good news!  His PET scan was completely clear of cancer! Yay our prayers were answered! :)  The doctor came in and said right away that his scan looked great but his esophagus looked irritated and then asked Jeff if he has horrible heartburn!  Hehe....we had to laugh...compared to cancer, heartburn is nothing! :)

So anyway....here are some pictures from June that I haven't posted...

A few weeks ago we took Kenzie to Chuck E Cheese....


 (I think Jeff might have had more fun than Kennie!)


 Lookin cute after church....
 the sun was in her eyes....hehe

 The other morning I woke up to Jeff taking this picture.  Look at all that extra space on the left side of the bed, but do we get to enjoy it?  Nope...Kenzie is pushed up against me and has me literally hanging off the side of the bed!  
The other night I woke up to Kenzie trying to take my pillow from under my head.  When I asked her what she was doing she said she wanted a cold pillow! Lol...can you imagine doing that?!? Maybe next time I want a "cold pillow" I'll take Jeff's right from under him while he's sleeping! :) 

Baby Update:
I just had another appt and baby Josie sounds great! :)  
I feel her moving all the time now...I forgot how much I love that feeling! :)  
Here I am at 22 weeks!
 Kenzie didn't do too well centering this picture but at least it's a good one of my belly! :)

1 comment:

Justine said...

I'm glad Jeff's tests came back good, that must have been scary! I think feeling the baby move is the best part of pregnancy!