Friday, June 15, 2012

This & That

So we've been enjoying the nice weather lately! 
Summer is here and we couldn't be more excited! :)
Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks....

The other night I looked out the window and saw a beautiful rainbow!!!
I was soooo excited!  (Kennie was too!)

 A mama horse nursing little ponies :)
 A while back we went up to Syracuse to celebrate this little man's 2nd birthday...
I can't believe Brayden is already 2...wasn't he just born?!?!
 The girls showing off their flowers! :)

 oh I love Kenzie's poses! :)

 putting her ponies to bed..
 big sister shirt! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

She is too funny with the posing!Love you Kenzie!

Justine said...

Hehe...what's with the squirrel? I love the nursing ponies...lol! This posing phase is hilarious! We have to plan a summer outing together soon!