Wednesday, June 20, 2012

today!

Wow, today was HOT!  
Today & tomorrow the highs are in the 90's! 
Today we started the day at our weekly story time at the library....this week was a little special.  
Today was Teddy Bear Picnic!  
Kenzie was so excited!
 Kenzie picked Pups and Unicorn to attend the picnic with her! :)
 Luckly, the picnic was early so the heat wasn't unbearable....plus the library put out some water toys to keep the kids cool! 

Later in the day I had promised Kenzie that I'd get her pool out.  Her pool is downstairs in the basement under some totes and boxes so I realllly didn't feel like getting it so we walked over to my mom's for some sprinkler fun!  Kenzie was just as happy! :)  I wasn't too happy walking home in 100 degree heat though! :)  



We came home and then relaxed for the rest of the day in air conditioning....I think we will be staying inside tomorrow! :)

No comments: