Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a great Memorial Day Weekend!!  
It was a beautiful weekend....
We played with bubbles and chalk, went on a bike ride (Kenzie),  had a bbq, and slept in....it was a perfect way to bring in the summer! :)




 Kenzie is all about posing....
can't complain, at least she asks me to take more pictures! :)
 I thought she was running away b/c she had enough.....
 ....but she only ran to a different area to pose more....


 On Memorial Day we went to our village parade!  
I think I say this every year but I just love small town living!!  
I love our little town and our little parade! :)  

 Later in the day we had a "water party" at my sister's!  


 Daddy met us there after he got out of work! :)  
(He was trying to dunk Kennie in the pool)
 And with all this summer fun some of us crash early! :)

2 comments:

ji said...

those poses crack me up!! :)

Emily said...

So fun! She looks so big in the water play pics!