Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Tree & Snow!

Our tree is up!
Kenzie was so excited and a little too helpful! :)
Every morning she asks to see the tree and will stare at it for a couple minutes!
It makes me so excited to see her reaction on Christmas morning!

Not too sure about the next 2...I think she was a little excited! :)
The other day we had our first snowfall of the season! Kenzie was so excited....me not so much! Well, actually December snow is a little exciting but come January, February, March and then even April sometimes snow is not all that exciting! Kenzie saw the snow and immediately asked to go outside to play! She was even singing a Barney snow song while playing....It was too cute! We didn't stay out too long....it was chilly!

Watching the snow...
Patiently waiting for mommy to get ready!



2 comments:

Justine said...

Hehe...I know what you mean about being a little too helpful! Kenzie looks so cute in her snowsuit. I can't wait to see my whole preschool class waddling around in their suits like penguins...should be hilarious!

Emily said...

Love the tree! What a cutie she is!