Sunday, March 31, 2013

5 months {Kenzie & Josie}

It's been awhile since I've done a comparison post! :)  
Most people say that they look a lot alike...
and I think I agree!
I think the older Josie gets the more she looks like big sissy!

One big difference is their hair....Kenzie had a lot darker hair and eyebrows....and Jo obviously has red! :)  
Kenzie also had chubbier cheeks! I never realized how chubby they were until I look back at pictures!

Josie has the little bow...Makenzie has the big bow....



 Josie is in the white onesie....Makenzie is in the pink.....

 For some reason when I take pictures of Jo on her belly it always looks like she has a unibrow! :)

Just some more cute pics of Joey....



1 comment:

Justine said...

eyes and nose look the same...ur right hair and cheeks are the give away, it'll be fun watching them grow and change and seeing how alike/different they look!