Friday, March 29, 2013

Sisters, Bananas, PJ Party

Couldn't think of a better title! :)  

Have I ever told  you how much I love these two together?!?  
My heart melts when I catch Kenzie being nice to Josie when she thinks I'm not watching. 
She'll cover her up with a blanket when she thinks Josie's cold, she try to put on her socks when Josie has kicked them off, she rock her in her Rock 'n Play when she's getting fussy and I'm busy,  she'll wipe spit up off her mouth, and she'll rarely walks by her without a little kiss for Joey!

Just the other day I came across a note I had written down (way back in October) that I 
didn't want to forget....
We were going somewhere in the car for the first time as a family of four. 
We strapped both girls in and Kenzie realized Josie was sitting next to her she got so excited and said "I'm so happy I'm not lonely back here anymore!".

She loves having a sister....  
and I know Jo absolutely loves her too! 


 The other day we tried bananas for the first time! :)  
So far we've only tried baby cereal (oatmeal) so a fruit was brand new!
Jeff was working so my little helper fed Jo her first few bites so I could get pictures. :) 

 I'm not sure if you can tell, but she wasn't a fan.  
I tried again the next day and she took a couple bites and cried.  
So far no luck with bananas! 

 A couple weeks ago during "p" week at school Kennie had a pj party!
They even made their own pizza for their party!
She was so excited!
They were able to bring in a stuffed animal...she chose "Sassy Cat".



No comments: