Sunday, March 31, 2013

this & that

Surprisingly, March flew by!
Usually it's the looongest month but not this year!
Maybe because I'm too busy soaking up the cuteness of this little babe....

We were teased a couple weeks ago with some "somewhat" nice weather!  
Of course we took advantage and went for a walk....
(by the way, Josie loves walks...don't let this grumpy face fool ya!)


Kenzie getting a little creative with daddy's shaving cream.....
seconds later it was all over her face....
minutes later she was screaming b/c she was afraid it was going to "stain" (sting) her eyes....

March also brought some yucky sickness into the Soto household...
poor baby was the first one to get sick...(not sure how....she doesn't go anywhere! :)
....but even feeling a little icky didn't stop her from flashing that pretty gummy smile :)
The nice spring weather didn't last long so we were back inside building castles....
I was quite impressed with this castle Kennie made all by herself! 
Future architect? 
we also spent some time drawing....
and jumping on the jumperoo!
She loves this.
It's funny to watch how fast and high she can get this thing moving!
lookin cute...


Daddy & Kenzie's project they did together...
fairies in a jar.
(glitter and glow sticks)
 I spent most of March trying not to eat this girl up....
 seriously, how could you not want to gobble her up!?! :)
When I had the stomach bug I was in bed (as much as you can be as a mom) for 3 days...
When Makenzie had the bug she decided to dress up as a "leprechaun kitty"....
 Joey thought the leprechaun kitty was very funny....
 I also decided to clean out our freezer to make room for food! 
Even though I haven't had to give Josie any frozen milk I love knowing that it's there just in case she needs it!  
Most were close to being outdated so I tossed most of it....
and then the next week I got the stomach bug and didn't eat for 2 days....
Which made my supply close to nothing! 
Josie would get so mad while she was nursing!  
So then I started to eat and drink a lot again....which made my supply come back! 
(Thank you God...answered prayer!)
and now it's time to restock our freezer  :) (just in case ).  

1 comment:

Justine said...

Love the freezer pic...def captures a slice of life @ this time!