Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patty's Day!

We're not Irish...but who says you have to be to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! :)
Well, we didn't celebrate....but we did wear green! 
Makenzie must have talked about this day in school b/c the week leading up to Sunday she kept asking me if it's "the day when we wear green" yet? 
She's too cute...I love that she gets excited about the little things!  
We went for a walk later on during the day and she was so excited to look for a leprechaun! 
She didn't find one!

My mother-in-law bought this cute little dress for Jo...
(hmmm..maybe I do have some Irish on my side...I think she looks more Irish than Colombian with that red hair of hers!)




 Kenzie was bummed that she didn't have green pants to wear!  
She even asked Jeff if he was going to wear green pants....haha!  


2 comments:

Justine said...

Josie does look really Irish in these pics with her red hair and dressed all in green!

Emily said...

The girls look so adorable! Green really fits Josie:)