Tuesday, March 5, 2013

You're Going to Miss This...

I just can't get the song "You're Going to Miss This" out of my head!  
I've been singing it all day...so it makes since I make it my title! :)
It's so true...it's crazy how fast kids grow!
I love these ages (4 months & 4 years)...but I'm already missing the newborn stage!  
And, today Makenzie was talking about Kindergarten and we have a parent Kindergarten info night coming up soon...where does the time go!?!  

One thing I'm not going to miss too much is seeing this little cutie 3-4 times a night....
 ....while I love her to pieces, I just love my sleep too! :)
 I don't mind a little quality time once a night every now and then..but this 3-4x a night thing at 4 months old...really?!?  :)  
Just kidding Josie!  
I'm sure when she's a teenager and sleeping 'til noon, I will miss this! :)
 Love, love, love 4 year old drawings! :)
 Jo loves to watch Makenzie play...
 ....but then Makenzie will see baby sister watching her and then maul her until I stop her...
(or take pictures...haha!)
And, I'm sure when they are older and fighting I will miss this "mauling stage"! 

 {choke hold...sorry Jo!}

 I forgot how fun it is to put babies in new things....
the other day we tried out Kenzie's old high chair.  
She wasn't too thrilled!
 Kenzie loves to match baby sister...it's too cute how excited she gets when they match!

 I love her poses! 


Makenzie's outfit she put t/g heself! 
She loves purple! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

They are the cutest!!!!