Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

{Since I'm posting this 3 months after the day I'm going to be quick!}

Christmas Eve was pretty busy for us...
I was getting over the stomach bug so I had put off everything until the last minute. 
I didn't even start wrapping the girls' gifts until Christmas Eve night!  

Looking pretty before candle light service...
And then there was Josie....
She refused to look at the camera! 
She finally came around and smiled that cute smile! :)




After church we rushed home to make cookies to leave out for Santa!
Josie helped with the decorating although she mostly ate them! :)
Very serious....

While I was vacuuming somehow Santa sneaked in and left the girls new pjs!!
They were just a little excited! :)



Jeff finally came home from working a ton of hours so the girls were very excited to see daddy!!

I let the girls fall asleep in my bed....
While Santa was busy wrapping and fulling stockings these 2 little cuties slept...

No comments: