Monday, December 8, 2014

Sisters

A few weeks ago Kenzie & Josie had a little dress up party.  
They fight a lot so when they actually get along and play together it's great! :)  
Makenzie dressed up Josie on her own and they would come out of her room and model for me! 
It was so cute!

Josie hugged her on her own. :)
One time they were in Kenzie's room for quite some time while I was making dinner.
They walk out...
and I instantly busted out laughing!
Kenzie had gone through her closet and found a 3-6 month dress that was Josie's and somehow squeezed Josie in to it!!
Josie was as happy as a calm and didn't even realize that the dress was several sizes too small! :)
I have no idea how Kennie got that dress on her because I had a heck of a time getting it off her!

I just love these two together.
Yes, they fight a lot....
but they do truly love each other as well!
And I just love that!

No comments: