Wednesday, December 10, 2014

**Snow day **

Today we had our first snow day of the season!
Kenzie was really hoping for no school so I was very excited to tell her this morning when she woke up! And I was very excited that Josie slept in to 6:45 today...she's usually up by 6:15!  And I was even happier when she laid in bed with me after she woke up and watched a movie!  
It was a good start to my day!  

It was a little too cold and windy to venture outside but we had fun indoors!
Here is how the Soto girls spent their snow day...

Sleepy girls in their pjs...

We decorated our windows with Christmas stick on's...
(I'm not too sure why she is posing like this! :) 


Kenzie asked me to take a picture of her mask so we can send it to NeeNee...
And then of course Josie wanted to be in the picture too....
and she had to be like sissy...
this seriously makes me laugh out loud when I see this!
We painted some nails...
Kenzie even painted my nails too! :)

We colored from a new coloring book....
And we practiced our spelling words in shaving cream...
Here's to hoping for more snow days! :)

No comments: