Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hometown Holiday Weekend!

I love hometown holiday weekend.
I think I say this every year.  
Last year I had to work but this year I was able to enjoy all the festivities! :)
We started out at the tree lighting on Friday night.  
We were very happy Abbie got to spend the night with us to enjoy some Christmas fun!
Then we got up Saturday morning to have breakfast with Santa!
The girls, especially Jo Jo were so excited to see him!

I seriously can not look at the picture without laughing.
Oh Josie.  
Josie. Again.
After some breakfast, candy canes and pictures with Santa we headed over to the library for Christmas crafts.  The girls had a great time!  

It was warm and rainy, not at all Christmasy but we all had a great time.  
It was a great kick start to the Christmas season!

No comments: