Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Good bye cast!

On New Years Eve we went to the doctor to get Josie's cast off!!
I was excited!!  :)  
It did stay a little cleaner than I expected (thanks to me putting a big sock over it every time she ate!) but I was still looking forward to getting that thing off! 
I lost track of how many times we were hit (intentionally and unintentionally) with it!
At first she didn't know what to think of the saw they use to cut it off....
but after a few seconds she was fine and watched them!  
When she saw her skin underneath she wouldn't touch her arm because she called her excess dead skin "dirt".... 
It took her a few hours to realize that she can bend her elbow now!
After the doctors we went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate! :)
Hopefully this will be the last cast to come in to the Soto household!

No comments: