Sunday, December 21, 2014

goodbye baby tooth, hello tooth fairy!

Makenzie is officially growing up....
she lost her 1st baby tooth a few days before Christmas!!  
She has been waiting for her teeth to get wiggly since last year...
every now and then she would wiggle her tooth and tell me it's getting loose...
but when I would try it seemed like it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon!  
A couple weeks ago I looked in her mouth and noticed her adult tooth was growing in behind her baby tooth.  And it seems like only a couple days after the tooth was ready to come out!

I took my camera out to take a picture of her tooth just barely holding on...
Right after I snapped this picture she wiggled her tooth and out it went!  
She was in shock at first and I actually thought she was going to cry! 
I love her little toothless grin!! 
She was soooo excited! 
And so was I!
It's a big deal loosing your first tooth!! :)

Getting her tooth ready for the tooth fairy....
she asked the tooth fairy if she could keep this tooth since it was her first one! 
Waking up to find $1! 
She was so excited!! 
Of course little sister had to be part of the fun too! :)
In fact, she often shows us her "loose" teeth too! 

No comments: