Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009!

What a WONDERFUL Christmas! It was even more fun that we expected with our little sweetheart! Jeff was actually so excited he woke up a few times in the middle of the night...hehe! We couldn't wait for Kenzie to see all the presents Santa left for her! Her main present was a pretend kitchen.

I LOVE this picture! I love how happy she looks! :)

I was very excited to see Kenzie's reaction with the presents and it was actually not as I expected. I think she might have actually been a little overwhelmed with the presents and mommy and daddy taking pictures and recording her every move! haha! She wouldn't let me put her down at first and she was actually scared to touch the kitchen! I would tell her to go over and play with the kitchen and she would go towards it but run back to me! It happened a few times before I had to go with her....and since then she has been glued to her kitchen! :)




Going through her stocking...



Presents....

Taking a break to eat a cookie...Christmas might be the only day I allow Kenzie to have a cookie at 7:30 AM before breakfast! :)


After we finished with the gifts from Santa, my mom came over and we unwrapped our gifts....
And at one point Kenzie decided to take a break on one of her presents! :) Notice Kenzie's wearing her new squeaky shoes from Grampy! She loves them b/c she loves to hear them squeak and mommy loves them b/c I always know where she is! :)

Her Little People Zoo from Grampy...

After Kenzie's nap we headed over to my sister's house to have an early dinner and exchange gifts.
169
171
I just had to post this scary picture...my sister and I coundn't help but laugh after she took it. With the little evil look and the flames in the backgound it's not the best Christmas picture, but I think it's funny! haha!
167
Right now we are looking forward to see what 2010 brings! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

So fun! What a difference from last year where you and Jeff were more excited about the gifts!haha I love the kitchen and the shoes! See you today!

The Riggs said...

I love the "Christmas photo" :) Emma is seriously jealous of all of Makenzie's hair!!