Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Justine & Tati...

On Sunday Justine & Tatiana came by to spend some much needed girls only time (Jeff was at work)! I forgot how fast a day can go by with my other half! Tati liked Kenzie toys and Kenzie liked sharing them! :) Everything Tati wanted to play with suddenly so did Kenzie! lol :) They got along well which makes us happy since they are going to be BFF (we already decided). They will be the new "Kristine"-the mix between Kristin & Justine that we made up in college. We use to be very corny! hehe
Tatiana
Unwrapping Tati's gift...Kenzie is about ready to help!
Kenzie eyeing her presents!
Unwrapping her new book!
Tati & Kenzie photo shoot:
Going in for a kiss...
BFFs
Sleeping with her new puppy dog (a gift from Justine & Tati)! After 20+ minutes of crying, Kenzie finally fell asleep only after I gave her puppy dog! :)

1 comment:

Justine said...

I can't wait for our next play date!After this weekend my weekends are free! I'm glad Kenzie likes her puppy dog! Tatiana made me go back downstairs for her horse pillow last night before she'd go to bed...lol!