Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve

Kenzie & I had a very relaxing Christmas Eve! Jeff had to work from 12-6:30 so Kenzie & I headed over to my sister's house for dinner before Christmas Eve service at our church. I was very skeptical about taking Kenzie to church. For one thing it would be past her bedtime...she's use to being in bed around 6:45-7 and that's what time the service started. And another thing, the nursery was not going to be open, meaning that I would have a cranky 1 year old in a very crowded church! She did well for the first half hour! After that she got a little cranky and we spent the last half hour in the nursery by ourselves. She loved it.
Before we left....
049
057
050
047

Playing in the nursery...

I am so excited to start Christmas traditions with Kenzie! When I was young Santa would leave PJ's on Christmas Eve. It was so exciting! I know Kenzie is a little too young to understand but I was very excited when Santa brought Kenzie these new jammies!

Makenzie with her stocking right before night night...

I also tried reading Kenzie the book "Twas the Night Before Christmas" but she was not interested and decided she wanted to hear "The Wheels on the Bus" instead....oh well, I guess we can start that tradition next year! :)

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures! I love the PJ tradition too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.