Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa & Christmas lights

This is the closest Kenzie will get to Santa this year....sitting right in her stroller at least 10 feet away from the big guy with Mommy right next to her. After about 5 desperate attempts of getting the annual Santa pic....I gave up!
On the way back from the mall we drove by a house that has at least 50 blow up decorations in their yard! Kenzie loved it....

Loved it a little too much and cried when we drove away...
and cried some more....I have noticed a trend in my posting lately...a lot of crying/tantrum pics....terrible 2's coming early?!?!
These pictures have nothing to do with Santa or Christmas lights....but I thought they were cute. I could just watch her play all day...




3 comments:

Emily said...

We love the pics! Her eyes are so amazing!

ji said...

How cute!! She looks so cute in the b/w coat!!!

The Riggs said...

look at all that hair!! Love the crying pics. We do a lot of that these days too :)