Sunday, December 13, 2009

Brr...it's cold!

Yesterday Kenzie & I ventured out in spite of the nasty cold weather! I bundled Kenzie up in her new snowsuit, boots and hat! This snowsuit use to be my best friend's daughter's suit and ever since she gave it to Kenzie I have been looking forward to seeing Kenzie in it! We were only out for about 20 minutes but it was a much needed break from being stuck indoors all day!
This is the first time Kenzie was able to touch the snow. She went right for it, but did not like it on her fingers! She whined and made me wipe the snow off her hand.
Kenzie would walk on the snow and then say "uh oh" because she was scared to walk back. It was so cute! This picture is of her scared look when she thought she had walked too far off the sidewalk.



2 comments:

Justine said...

Love, love the Uh Oh face!

ji said...

She look sooo cute all geared up for a dusting of snow! :)