Sunday, November 25, 2012

1 month old

Last Monday Josie turned 1 month!
Here is what the babe is up to at 1 month:
*Nurses every 2-3 hours during the day...3-4 hours during the night
*Wearing newborn clothes but just starting to wear 0-3 clothes
*Size 1 diaper
*Just started sitting in her bouncy chair...she likes it for a little bit maybe 15 minutes or so but at least it's 15 minutes for me to do something! :)
*likes to be held all the time
*just recently she has been a happier baby but before a few days ago this girl was a grump! Hopefully happy Jo stays around more b/c she's a lot more fun! :)
*Loves the Baby Bjorn...she has never cried while in it and usually goes to sleep!  So I often wear her around during the day as my little accessory! 
*Not a big fan of her car seat when I put her in it but will go right to sleep once she's in the car
*spits up all the time...not as much as big sis did though (even though daddy thinks Josie spits up more)..and not just little spit up here and there..big gushes...yuck!  
*Loves her sleep rocker...I forgot what it's called but we'd be lost without it!  She sleeps in it every night and through out the day
*Loves to be swaddled in her "Swaddle Me"
*I thought she was getting on a schedule at night but the past few nights were not very scheduled...she was going to sleep around 7-8 and then she would wake up to nurse 2 to 3 times per night and go right back to sleep.  For the past few nights she doesn't go to sleep until 10-11 and she's fussy from 8pm on...and then once she falls asleep she's up 2 or 3 times per night but then she's up and cranky after I feed her!  
*I've been pushing the binkie but I can't tell if she likes it or not.  Sometimes she'll take it other times it only seems to make her even more angry!

I want to take pictures of Josie every month...so far she's not a fan! :)  


Our little 1 month old...


 (thought maybe she wouldn't mind posing with big sis...but nope, still angry!)
 I even tried later on that day but nope...
...but in Josie's defense this was right before the photo shoot...
 ...so she might have had a little bellyache!  (sorry if that grosses you out! I should of warned you!)

Look how much she's grown in a month...
So excited to see what the next month holds for our little Josie Marie! :)

1 comment:

Annie Jane Photography said...

haha GROSS!

LOVE that sweet baby!