Saturday, November 17, 2012

November so far...

I can't believe November is half over and Thanksgiving is next week!
Seriously, where does the time go?  I remember being little and it seemed like after Halloween days dragged on and Christmas seemed years away!  
Before we know it, it will be Christmas! :)
  
Jeff has been busy at work...although his hours changed a few weeks back and instead of working about 60 hours a week he's down to 48!  Yay!  We love having daddy home more! 

Last weekend Jeff convinced me to venture out of the house I was very spontaneous and fun and we went to visit Justine in Oneonta on Friday and then to NJ on Saturday & Sunday.  :)
Jeff's family were suppose to come up a couple weeks ago, but with Hurricane Sandy plans had to be cancelled...so they were so excited to meet baby Josie! 

In other exciting news...
Kenzie got her cast off today!  Yay!!  I think I was 10x more excited than Kenzie.  Casts are gross and I really reallllllllllly hope this is the last one we will need in this household!  Now she's in a brace for 2-3 weeks  until her next appt. and then hopefully the doctor will give her a clean bill of health!  Her xrays looked great today and the doctor was very pleased with how fast she healed!

Here are some pictures from the past week or so....
 Watching Brave together...
 Acting silly...
 Looking cute before school...


 Somehow she can manage to escape the swaddle! 




 and just because I don't want Kenzie to feel left out of the sleeping pictures.... :)


 So dramatic...she gets it from her daddy :)


1 comment:

Katherine said...

Glad to hear Kenzie got her cast off yay!! I feel the same about the holidays. THANKS AGAIN. For coming so we can meet the beautiful princess we loved seeing you all.