Thursday, November 15, 2012

3 weeks {Kenzie & Josie}

Some days Josie reminds me so much of Kenzie...
and other days I feel like she has a completely different look!  
Mostly, when Josie is sleeping she looks so much like big sis did as a baby!
Brings me back 4 years! :)
Makenzie had darker hair and a little darker eye brows as a baby..
and I think she had a little more hair...esp on her little body-she was our furry baby! :)

I'm so excited to see what color eyes Josie will have!  
I know it took months for Makenzie's eyes to officially turn brown.  
Some days I'm convinced Josie will have brown like sissy and other days I swear she'll have light eyes like mama! :)

Yesterday I put Josie in a onesie that Kenzie wore at 3 weeks to do a fun little comparison....

With their eyes open I think they look different...
(Josie on top...Kenzie on bottom)

Sleeping...
I think they look a lot alike!
(Josie on top and Makenzie on bottom)

 Side view....

 What do you think?

1 comment:

Emily said...

OMG! I love this! You can totally tell they are sisters! So cute!