Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Tree

Over the weekend we put up our tree!  
We had to get a new one this year since our old one's lights stopped working last year.  
I didn't want to drive to Walmart so we bought a cheap one close by...only $20...but when Makenzie was able to lift the box completely on her own and carry it from room to room I realized it might have been a little too cheap! haha...so we returned it for a little bigger one....I still wasn't a fan, but Makenzie was beyond excited and thought it looked beautiful.  And I guess that's all that counts! :)



 Josie was there too....she wasn't excited as big sissy!
 Next year she'll be one.  
I'm sure we'll be constantly telling her to stop touching the tree so for now we'll enjoy our "mature" four year old and our little newborn! :)

I think she's going to be a blondie...look how light her hair is by her ear!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

My nieces are so beautiful! Kenny looks so excited to work on tree. Send her over this weekend to help me with mine. Drake and I would love her help