Monday, December 3, 2012

November Wrap Up

Happy December!

I don't really have much to write...just some pictures to wrap up the month of November!  
Apparently, the vibrating bouncy chair is just too comfy to stay awake!

1st time going to church....
So far she has been doing well in the nursery...hopefully she'll get use to it while she's young enough so I wont be paged to come back to a screaming baby (like sissy!).  


Kennie still likes to pose....

Kenzie will go to school with pretty little shoes....
...and will always come back wearing sneakers!  Every time! :)
sleeping with kitty....
This girl loves her animals.....too cute!
Snow White, a dog, a fox and a red pail..... wonder where they were going? :)
Josie loves bath time now!  

Our little teenager...



2 comments:

Justine said...

I'd love to know where snow white was headed with her new friends!

Emily said...

Ok so I have a few things that cracked me up about this post:
1. I heart Kenzie's poses.
2. I love how alert Josie is and how beautiful her eyes are.
3. I didn't realize that Kenzie is a hoarder of stuffed animals(there is a certain uncle of hers that use to hoard Sports Illustrated mags until a wonderful girl from the country came along and recycled them:)
4. Love the SU hat! Daddy is raising her right! As an SU fan that is:)Go 'CUSE!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!