Thursday, December 13, 2012

Kenzie {4 years}

I love 4! 
 I know it comes with some major sassiness and some left over tantrums from the 2's and 3's but overall 4 is so much fun!
Lately Kenzie has been saying the cutest, most random things.  
I have to record some of the things that she has said in the past few weeks so I can remember when she's a lot older and no longer saying these cute little things on a daily basis.  

*The other day she asked "Did God make porcupines out of pine cones?"

(She wanted me to take this picture...talking to her cat)

*One day she was helping me give Josie a bath and she asked if I plan on keeping the little hammock thing that Josie lays in during bath for another baby or if I plan on throwing it out after Josie.  I said I'll probably keep it.  She then responded "good answer Sugar Plums".  :)

*She also calls me Mama Brooke... absolutely no idea where that is from!
*One day I told her I missed her while she was at school.  She said "I didn't miss you, I was having too much fun".  :)

 *A recent question...."Do we change into frogs if we eat a lot of sweets?"  Hahaha!  Obviously, we don't turn into frogs from sweets...otherwise I would have been a frog years ago! :)
 *Recently, I got some of my soap on her hand by accident.  She smells her hand and goes "yuck I smell like you" and then smells her hand again clearly repulsed and says "ugh...I smell like poop".  
Haha....maybe I should switch soaps! :)

 *After the tree lighting she finished her hot chocolate and said "I'm sorry mom.  I wanted to save you some, but I was too busy loving it". 

No comments: