Friday, December 14, 2012

Pictures

I have so many pictures that need to be posted....I feel like I'm always behind!  
Especially when this little girl seems to change and get bigger everyday...
 I feel like she's grown so much since these pictures were taken!  
She's getting so big so fast!  
*smile*

 4 year olds need tummy time too, right?  :)


 I think she might have curly hair like sissy...she gets some curly fluff going on after baths! :)
 oh my goodness...I just want to eat her!  
Tonight I had to tell Kenzie to get out of Josie's face...and she says to me "why can you eat her and I can't?" hahaha....I guess she looks scrumptious to big sisters too...I thought it was just a mom thing! :)

 Feel asleep watching Rudolph! :)

 I finally got the swing out of my sister's garage last week and good thing I did....Josie loves it! :)

 Last week Makenzie's teacher sent home "homework".
Kenzie thought it was the coolest thing...I think b/c she sees her older cousins doing homework!  
Her homework was to practice the letter d by: knocking on the door 5x, counting a dozen dimes, giving dad a hug, having dad read a story, dusting, and doing dishes...
 She loved helping with the dishes!  
I hope she still thinks homework and dishes are fun when she's a teenager! :)

And, I'll leave you with one last picture of this cutie....
*FYI-Kenzie does get dressed everyday :)  I just realized she's in her pjs 5 out of the 6 pics! :)

No comments: