Monday, December 31, 2012

December Days

December was jammed packed full of Christmas fun! :)
Here are some pics from the past month...


 Eating her gingerbread house she made at school...




 The other night Josie spit up a ton!  I'm talking a lot....enough to have to change her swaddle, sleeper, onesie and blankets....after I changed everything at put her back to sleep Makenzie placed a piece of toilet paper on her in case she spits up again! :)






 just relaxin! 
 So many nights I find Kenzie sleeping with her blankie wrapped around her neck!  
Of course I always move it.... makes this mama nervous!

Josie in her pretty red dress & Christmas bow....
Makenzie (4 months) in the pretty red dress & Christmas bow...
I think they look alike! :)  

3 comments:

Justine said...

Tati made the same kind of gingerbread house @ school by the time I got home from work and got to see it all that was left was the milk carton...lol! The last picture I totally thought was Josie until I read what u wrote! That's the first time I've mixed up their baby photos! You should do a post that is just baby photos of Josie and Kenzie where ur readers have to guess who's who!

Katherine said...

I remeber Kenzie in that pic. It was at your old apartment nyc and mom and I dropped off xmas gift. They are so beautiful!

Katherine said...

Love your suggestion