Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas

We had a very merry Christmas!  
4 is definitely fun on Christmas!
Kenzie woke up around 4:30 am to ask if Santa had been here yet...I said no not yet b/c I knew she was a little too scared to go check by herself. :) 
She woke back up at 6 and then woke us up.  She warned me the day before that if I don't get out of bed right away she was going pull me out of bed! 
So I got right up! :)
One of the first things she did was give us our presents she made in school! :)  
So sweet! She made us an ornament, candle and a little paper plate with her picture!

 Going through her stocking....
she kept on saying "how did Santa know I like this...."


 Presents....


 A little while later this little one woke up! 
Merry 1st Christmas Josie Marie! :)

 She was so smiley, I couldn't stop taking pictures of her!

 Santa left her some goodies too! 
Big sister loved unwrapping them!
My mom stopped over quickly before she drove up to Syracuse....
 All this fun was way too much for the babe...she napped in daddy's arms! :)

We enjoyed the rest of the day relaxing, eating and playing with new toys! :)  
Makenzie asked Jeff if he had to go to work and when he said no she was so happy! 
We had a great day!

1 comment:

Justine said...

Sounds like a perfect Christmas!