Tuesday, December 18, 2012

We Love December

I can't believe it's almost Christmas...
and my favorite month is almost over! 

Lately, like everyone else I've been enjoying every single second with my two little babies!  
I'm still so sad about CT...I can't even imagine!  

I've been trying to enjoy the good and the bad with my girls....lately, I haven't been bothered by getting up in the middle of the night to nurse or to bring Makenzie into our bed...and I've been enjoying the small little things that I usually take for granted...like Makenzie's never ending bedtime routine that consists of reading many books, praying, kissing, hugging, water, picking out books to read by herself, random questions, more kisses, more hugs...etc! :)

I'm so thankful for my little girls! 









On this day Josie was cranky!
Even holding her wasn't working...so I plopped her in the clean laundry and she was as happy as can be! :)


Our elf Jingle is not creative at all compared to the other elves I've seen on FB and Instagram but Jingle did get a little naughty the other night at tp'd our tree!
....but he's an amateur and tangled himself up in the toilet paper!




Once again Jingle was a little naughty last night at tp'd our plant....
and got stuck in the toilet paper roll...silly elf!

No comments: