Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving...
Jeff had to work in the morning but was able to enjoy the rest of the day with us! :)  
Kenzie & I watched the parade in the morning and then went over to my sister's house 
for a delicious turkey dinner.

I didn't take too many pictures but here are a few from our day...

 our little turkey... :)
 my handsome nephew...
 I have to laugh at this picture...
Last year we were able to get a good picture of the 6 kids..this year we tried again.  
The girls had outrageous outfits on and Josie was screaming, but the boys were very good! :)  
This is the best I could get...
 Sophie's first time holding Josie...

 Makenzie brought these cute turkeys home from school...
 and she made this one at home...
seriously, how cute is this turkey!?! :)
(the turkey is stuck in water....hehe)
We have so much to be thankful for!!

No comments: