Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Despite the weather, we had a fun Halloween. 
We started the day at  Kenzie's school for her Halloween party and parade!  
The parade was the cutest thing....doesn't get any cuter than a bunch of Pre-K through 2nd graders proudly walking around in their costumes!

Our unicorn found us in the bleachers! :)
 We were pretty far away so my pictures of the parade are blurry...I just thought this was cute....I was taking a picture of Ella and I snapped the pic the same time she saw Kenzie!  :) You can see both of them waving to each other! 
 Kennie walking with her class...
After school we relaxed a bit before heading out to trick-or-treat...

At 5:00 sharp we were ready to go trick-or-treating! 

I went home early with Josie so Grammy took Kenzie and Ella around to a few more houses before calling it a night!


2 comments:

Justine said...

Love the unicorn costume...I gotta show Tati...she will love it!

Emily said...

So adorable! I love all of the costumes but am a little disappointed that I won't be able to borrow any of them for Brayden:( I don't your bro will want B in a unicorn costume! lol